History of black men, white women?

America's racial history has engineered this twisted tale as much as the reality of the Black male literally disappearing from the Black family. The attack on Black males in America in particular, has brought about the destruction of Black family life--a system fostered by slavery, Jim Crow and current bigotry in all aspects of life. And when we look at the number of Black males caught up in the drug game, dropping out of school, and in the prison system; I maintain that these problems are a direct result of the destruction of the Black father...and removing him from a functional role in the community.

How then, should I, a Black woman, feel benefited, celebrated or obligated, to give validation and acceptance to unions between Black men and white women?

These relationships, in my opinion, are falsely packaged, as "improved race relations", which is a euphemism in saying that white people find Black people more acceptable. No! what this is basically, is the fusion of individuals who are psychologically disconnected from the reality of their subconscious participation, and or acquiescing to the historical charges, engineered in the sick, twisted minds of white males, that ALL BLACK MEN WANT THEIR PRECIOUS WHITE WOMEN. Who feared Black men to the degree of actually cutting off their genitalia after lynching them--even in death, they were still afraid of them taking their "beloved white women."

It is a sickening history.

Laws were created to protect white women in America during this period--no laws ever existed to protect Black women when they were raped by white men.

Children born of these unions are not considered as symbols of pride in the African American legacy, they are a painful symbol of self-hatred, so deep in Black men; they do not realize how they are destroying themselves: through a phony image of men in love, what they represent, is the sad fact of self-loathing, so deep within many Black males, it can only be satisfied if they attract the one thing their enemy said they can't have: a white woman and her desire for him...and thus, this is the prized trophy--for all the world to see: "Look! I ain't a N*gger no more! I gots me a white woman.

America has it's own history, but Black women are not really jealous more so than they are disrespected. It's not a matter of feeling insecure or inferior--it's more or less a feeling of perplexity--given that are disrespected. It's not a matter of feeling insecure or inferior--it's more or less a feeling of perplexity--given that many Black women esteem and revere themselves so highly

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I am sorry I missed you.

Dated and married across racial lines, yet I am a Tea Party conservative like Herman Cain.

I have insights, here. I would like dialog with you and won't pursue a "relationship" with you. I have a difficult schedule, so it will take some time, but your gripe is not a transient one.

You won't like some of my responses because I will not appease you to get on your good side.

Many, like you, are "Waiting to Exhale". The problem is that so many more Black women survive the social/sexual jungle, get their Bachelors and work in government or the private sector than the men who get derailed into the rap/sagging culture and CAUSE THEMSELVES to be locked out into obscenely high unemployment.

I'll look for a private message. If I don't get one, my advice is to marry a man who treats you with respect. Let him be the man in a traditional sense, not just the recreation part of your vibe. The few that are Black know they are rare and often will let you know. Many middle class white men want refuge from the sophisticated, Feminist "Sex in the City" mentality of educated white women. Don't be one of these with a natural tan.

More if you care.

What Guys Said 6

• What happens if a guy, who just happens to have black skin, meets a girl who happens to be white and they hit it off? What if they just like each other, not because of the color of their skin but the content of their character? Can that not happen? And why WOULDN'T they be proud of their kids?

• So I like other races because I hate myself? O_O hmmm

• LOL! Well when you put it that way...:)

• Wow, you're vision of what a black man or black woman is in America is really skewed or jaded. What happened in the past with slavery and such was in the past. It still happens I'm sure in the deep south or other areas today. Also, there is still a racial tone in society, all-be-it very subtle, even today and will always be there I think until Revelations I suppose. Black women had it even more rough then black males back then because of the rapes and tortures and such. Plus being doubly segregated because of being black and a woman. However, I don't think Roselyn Payne Epps, Mae Jemison, Carol Moseley Braun, or Condoleezza Rice could even think about what they have done or what they wanted to become if it was still like it was back then. If you're a strong woman, black, white, Asian, Latino, etc., and also depending on if you want it bad enough, you can do a lot of things any man can do today. It's more difficult I will agree, but it's no where near as difficult as it was back before civil rights and such. At least you have a say and a "VOTE". If you put yourself into a position of acquiring what you want, ie. education, environment, attitude, then you have an even better opportunity to be successful.

• So, the responsibility of the breakdown of the black family is because of society? It's not the individual's responsbility to refuse drugs? The blame game; I love to play it.

• Soooo basically, your saying it sucks to be a black woman? Not true, but whatever, I can't change your mind or open it.

• Are you diamond3?

• i really could careless if a black guy dates white. Majority of black men I would never date anyways because most don't meet my standards. I'm perfectly fine dating outside my race before I settle for a no good black man

• this is not me

• I messaged her..it said that she had not been seen in 18 hours tho..

• Show Older

What Girls Said 3

• ugh, maybe you should try to be more desirable to your men.

• Let's not forget that africans were selling other africans to white slavers. I really hate how black people like to believe that africa has been a peaceful continent until whitey showed up. in reality, africa has a long history of civil unrest and take over of other people, then selling them into slavery. africans didn't see each other as fellow africans, instead they saw each other as foreigners. it got to the point that african countries experienced a dangerous rate of depopulation due to all the selling of slaves that they themsleves greatly benefited from. it was the primary source of income for a lot of african countries. So a lot of this history was infact perpetuated by blacks themselves. But to answer your question, I really don't like interracial couples either. white girls are conditioned to believe that based on this history you speak of, we now need to feel guilt, so if we're nice to black people then it shifts the blame off of us. everyone knows that black guys aren't shy about throwing up the race card if a white girl doesn't want to date a black guy if she prefers white men. whereas, a black girl, can proudly say she only wants to date black men. white girls are sort of forced to buy into this multicultural crap so they aren't labeled a racist.

• its a difference. africans sold other africans into slavery because they were enemies not because they were black. if there was a way to get rid of your enemy wouldn't you take it? all races have had enemies with in there own race. white people saw black people as a whole as something barbaric,beastly,and unhuman so they oppressed us.

• girl forget about the black man dating white! most of the black men who do date white you probably wouldn't want anyways.

• :D have a GREAT Weekend! xoxoxoxo