The appropriate time?

Tell me, what is the appropriate time for a guy to call you if you called him on Monday?!?

How long should I wait before I start to think he may not call me back?

I need to know this since I'm very prone to negative thinking, so if you could, please ease my mind!

Thank you so much for your answers (in advance)!

:*

Some obviously don't understand the question.

HE called me on Saturday, I called him on Monday and I'm asking when will he call me again.if I should start to think completely negative if he doesn't call me on Wednesday.
NOW.he hasn't called. For 5 days! We spoke on Monday, and not since.

Does this mean he's just not that into me?

Please be honest!

OK.he called.

It was sort of a lame excuse.but whatever.he didn't have any money on his cell so.

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't worry until friday. Guys will ususaly wait at least 3 days to avoid looking desperate. But a lot of the time they will wait 4 days. Now since he already called you and you called back you should realize the situation is much less tense. He already called you once so you know there's an interest you called back so he knows you are. Now you enter the anticicpation mode. The real worry would have been had you called him and it was taking 5 days for him to call back. Or he got your number and hadn't called at all after 5 days. Even in that situation. It would be only 3 days later and you would still not have to worry. But he already called 1 time. So I would say call him back on Saturday. You have already gotten further then most girls so be happy about that. Call 1 does matter.

• Yeah...I know...but since I called him last I think I'll wait for him to call me again...

I'm kinda have too much pride to call him 2 times in a row! haha xD

What Guys Said 6

• But going overboard is good. Don't learn the wrong lesson from this. Guys love girls who show there feelings and express themselves. There are a lot of girls that are as cold as a freezer box. Guys don't like girls like that. Guys love girls who arnt afraid to show there feelings and your doing that. I got an extra message I'm going to check it soon. (Have to use library computer to check and see.) But always remember guy fantasize about women saying I like you to us. To many women think we don't like upfront girls. Its not true when it comes to telling a guy you like him saying that is one of the biggest turn ons for a guy. You will have a major advantage over other girls if you get the courage to tell a guy you like him. Or even doing what your doing which is being persistant. Girls who tell you guys don't like persistant women are dead wrong.girls who say we don't want to hear how you feel are so wrong its not even funny. Guys dream about girls saying I like you. But to few girls do this in reality. So the only time we meet a girl who says I like you is after we go to sleep and before we wake up. Become that girl and you will literaly become the women of a mans dreams.

• I know this...but if he doesn't wish to talk to me...even though EVERYONE I know could literally feel the intensity of his feelings for me...I guess he changed his mind for some reason... And the problem with this is that he was really gentle and loving with me, never pushy or horny... SO I REALLY don't understand why he's not calling me back, and I certainly won't call or text him ever again... No point doing that!

• A sence of humor id a big turn on for guys and a great way to break the ice. Remember guys have to do all these little ice breakers with girls who have never asked anyone out. Cause guys always come to them. Every guy has had to ask out a girl so he will completly help you out once you make the move. A lot of girls don't realize this about guys. But because we have to go threw approaching girls when a girl approaches us we make it easy for her. So use jokes and humor. Yes saying you wouldn't be mad if he called would be very funny and I break the ice. I think it would totaly work. So few girls call twice that if you did ut would make you special and unique compared to the rest. Girls think that being persistant and showing a guy how you feel is a turnoff. These girls have no clue how wrong they are.

• I texted him with this thought of mind.

He still hasn't responded.it's been 2 hours now!

I don't think he'll text me back! If he was into me he would have texted me right back! Right? We were out one time, he kissed me, he hugged me for a really long time, we danced for 2 hours straight, more squeezing than actually really dancing, but there was dancing as well, we couldn't stop looking at each other.... We spoke on Monday and I texted him today, and he hasn't responded. What does this mean?!?

• It is tomorow. But tomorow only started a few hours ago. Lol you have all day. By the way you worrying about this is cute cause it shows you care. Guys don't see that side of women because its usualy hidden. You have all day. Let me know what happens. Maybe we could be friends. Send me a personal message if your interested. But don't give up hope. You are doing all the right things. Just wait til the end of today. If he hasn't text or called by 9 let me know.

• Haha

But I'm not from US...so it's been 27 hours since I sent him my text...

It sure doesn't seem like he cares... :(

(it did before, and everyone could sense how important I am...was...to him, but now...he just isn't calling me back)...

Yeah...I worry a lot! I annoy my friends to death with my worrying! haha

If I care about something or someone very much I tend to go overboard with it...but I know that if he hasn't answered my text by now...he won't.... :(

• Yeah..no...he never called...or texted...just like I said... That's that!

• If he did all that with you its a great sign. He wouldn't have danced if he didn't like you. Its only been 2 hours don't worry. Now did you use the humor. He will get back to you trust me. He is probobly soaking it in or has the phone turned off. 2 hours is no time at all. Just be patient and say I wouldn't be mad if you called me. He will get the hint. He is probobly enjoying the moment before he texts you back. By tomorow you will have his responce.

• I really hope you're right! :D

Well...I guess all I can do now is wait...

• It would be a problem had you never spoke. But since he called once I would call him. A guy won't look down on a girl for calling twice. Believe me we guys do it all the time. He has probobly called a girl twice without her calling. Call him and lay the guilt on say how come you havnt called me its then say your name. Trust me after you do that he will call back. Unless he's a jerk and you don't want a jerk. Do that and I think he will call. Guit trips work on guys.

• How about if I had a funny approach...like saying... I wouldn't get mad if you called me... haha xD Or is that too casual?

• Yea guys love girls that are doing what your doing. It realy is a turn on to see a woman let us know she likes us. Its like total goose bumps.

• Well....he never did text me back...so I guess he's just another idiot...

I guess that's that! :(

What Girls Said 4

• Don't worry too much about it, guys don't have a specific time line, and unless you two are dating or he is desperately in love with you, he won't call the next day, or the day after.but he will call you during the week. Don't think about it too much. good luck!

• Maybe text him instead of phoning him. It won't be as awkward...just text him a what's up....Good luck!

• If he doesn't call you by the end of the following day chances are that he isn't going to call you back. A who thinks of you calls you immediately.Its obvious he doesn't think of you.so move on. and let him call when he calls "if he does"

• He called me on Saturday, I called him on Monday, and NOW I ask if he's going to call me soon!!!

• Guess, I didn't understand the question... I would wait a few days. He may have work,kids, or family that he needs to take care of. If he doesn't call in 3 or so days call me again... still nothing after that then move on

• Yep! I agree. Thanks! :)

• Give 5 days. He may want to maintain his image by trying not to look too desperate, or he may have other troubles etc. If he doesn't call after 5 days, look out for others guys then. Good luck!

• Haha

Thanks! Will do! :D

• Yeah you should start to be negative.