How long did you go out with your girlfriend/boyfriend before going exclusive?

Exclusive doesn't necessarly mean your boyfriend/girlfriend but really means you agree that you not seeing other people (ie. going out on other dates and such)...So how long was it for you guys before you decided that? A couple days or weeks? Maybe a couple months?

After 2 months of going out with this one guy, I asked him if we were exclusive and he said no. I was very very surprised considering we had been going out for over 2 months. When I asked him if he wanted to be, he seemed reluctant to agree. When I broke ties with him 2 months later, he said he thought that back when I asked him that, he thought I was moving too fast..? lol I thought that was ridiculous considering we were already sleeping together. I'm sorry, I just can't go out with a guy and 2 months down the road realize he went out with some other girl the night before. that's a waste of my time lol. I feel like after a few weeks id need some kind of assurance (if that's even the right word) I don't know do you guys agree or am I crazy?

What Guys Said 1

• If I'm not exclusive by the 3rd date, I'm not dating her any more. That's plenty of time to decide if there is something there worth pursuing.

What Girls Said 1

• With all of my boyfriend, we were exclusive right away