Why didn't he want to kiss me?

I'm really close with this guy, and (for lack of better terms / not meaning to be offensive) he's a major man whore. He hooks up with girls pretty much every day and or multiple times a day. But he's always very clear when he tells me (random conversations, if I'm teasing him in A FRIENDLY WAY) that he would never kiss me. I'm not unattractive or anything, he just won't kiss me. And it isn't type thing, because he would pick up anything that moves. So... What could his reasons possibly be for not wanting to kiss me? (Again, not trying to sound weird or desperate or anything... Just a little bit of a bruise to the self-esteem there.)

Most Helpful Guy

• I would see it as a good thing, rather than a bad thing. Do you really think he cares about these other girls he sleeps with?

What Guys Said 3

• It's a technique, a question that drives you to ask questions like this.

Keeps him in your head with minimal effort.

That's why he's a major man whore.

• ... Well it worked. -.-' lol Stupid technique.

• reverse psychology. If he tells you he's not into you and he is a man whore. It will make you question yourself and try to prove yourself to him.

• lol @ yet another hopelss question about guys

What Girls Said 0