Girls, would you date a male ballet dancer?

why or why not and how do you percieve them?la la la question too short

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• IN A HEARTBEAT! I love male ballet dancers (or danseurs...) and it's a shame that so many are gay. :/ I love the beauty and grace of ballet, but don't find it girlie or weak. It's strong and brisk. Powerful and moving. When there is a guy who truly loves ballet, and isn't afraid to share that talent with the world, that's really something! :)

• Sure. I don't think dancing ballet makes a guy seem feminine or gay. If he was a cool guy and we had chemistry there would be no issue.

How do I perceive them? I think they are incredibly talented, strong and artistic. I love to watch ballet dancers, it's beautiful :)

• If I really liked the guy then sure I would :D As for how I perceive them...I'd think they are a bit feminine (not gay though) and probably artsy and expressive of their feelings :)

• If I was interested in him. I wouldn't or would just go out with a guy JUST because he was a ballet dancer,

• so its not a turn off?

• Nope, but its not really a turn on either. It just wouldn't be a factor in whether I would like him or not.

• I would date a male ballet dancer. Why not, I like to dance and I don't discriminate on any particular kind. Granted it is weird see a man in tights, but that can also be sexy.

• Defineitly! I am a dancer myself and I don't think guy dancers are gay or anything.

What Guys Said 1

• probably not, too gay, bro

• you are a guy saying if you would like or not like to go out with one and you are talking about too gay? HHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

answers above told me all I needed to hear :P

• At least someone got the joke :D haha

Seriously though, to be a ballet dancer you gotta be in good shape I bet...so unless you have the personality of a bag of potatoes you shouldn't have many problems dating.