Could you date a drug-dealer?

Obviously directed at girls, but could you or would you date a drug dealer?

What if he was very sweet & chivalrous * a complete total gentleman and had a great personality?

Yay or nay?

Not a dude or a drug dealer lol but just looking for opinions on the matter :)

Most Helpful Guy

• No self respecting girl would, but from what I have witnessed from people I know around me, many of those self respecting girls still unknowingly could end up with such a guy and wouldn't know it until she's in very deep with him and usually turns a blind eye.

A cousin from my wife had a relationship like that with a really bad news guy.

She's from a wealthy family, being the youngest of 3 children her parents packed up their bags and left the country to protect their daughter. Not many families can do that and are stuck with such a guy.

What Guys Said 9

• Depends on the dealer.

I knew 2 in college.

1 was dealing growing and dealing mj in and outside of territories of the college (ghetto).

He's now an engineer for an electric company.

The other dealed harder stuff mj, coke, meth...and he is now a manager at a well known electronics company.

Neither is black.

The US higher educational system has pushed them into such a situation...

Neither deals anymore..

• Depends if he/she would deal in nasty sh*t, like coke and heroin. If it's only weed or anything else that's just "for fun", why not.

• all the drug dealers I know are very nice. they only really deal the soft stuff though, I'm not sure what kind of dealer you are talking avout

• Nope, that is not the lifestyle I would want at all. No matter how great she was At some point we would clash in what we'd ultimately would want out of life.

• I know of girls who've gotten rich from being partnered with a drug dealer. I mean, when he inevitably goes to prison she's left with a lot of expensive sh*t. Even after the cops take the cash away.

Not all dealers are surrounded by violence either. So it need not be dangerous.

• Next question keep date him when he is in jail or dead? Joke :)

• If she was dealing crack HELL YES are you kidding? FREE CRACK!

• lol @ the down arrow, I guess my sarcasm is a bit beyond folks sometimes :D

• No way. That's so shady.

• I'm not saying the dealer is themselves necessarily, but a lot of who they sell to is.

• My girlfriend has a bumper sticker that says "I love my drug dealer"

What Girls Said 15

• Yep. My dude was slinging drugs when we met, and was all of those things. He quit all that when he got clean, obviously. But being involved in the 'drug culture' myself for so long at that time, this wasn't anything unusual to me. If I weren't the person I am now, with the experiences I've had, I might feel totally differently. Like I'm clean now and have been for a while, but I'm still the same person I was when I was using, and some of that mentality is still there because of it. Granted, if I were no longer with the guy I am now, there are a few drugs I would probably start using again, though probably seldomly. I'd still use in moderation if it weren't so imperative that my guy stay clean. I'm trying to be supportive, haha. Aaaand that was a tangent. =/

• I probably could, if I was oblivious to the fact. However depends on what drugs, weeds all good.

• No.I don't support drugs so I couldn't deal with someone selling them regardless of how nice he may be.

• Yeah why not :)

• No , I wouldn't.

• Why would you want to date some guy that will most likely go to jail or get shot out on the streets? lol but if he was a Super nice guy who DOSENT do drugs...just deals them...then I might go out with him..hahaha

• If talking him out of it doesn't do it, not in a million years...

• No I wouldn't..I don't want to get any trouble because of him.

• no way.

• I think I wouldn't.

• No, but wait...Let me check...I hope I didn't loose it...wait...oh OK its still there. Thank goodness I haven't lossed my mind yet.

• Why do you write this sh*t words always? You lose your mind sometime..

• People will never understand. (sigh)

I haven't lost my mind. Dating a drug dealer will put me a high risk of death and prison and him too...The money will be nice for a little while. But the after effects will have me in a coffin or prison or straight jacket.

• FIRST of ALL DRUG DEALER is SOMEBODY DEALING BIG STUFF NOT JUST HERE AND THERE AND 2ND ONCE A DRUG DEALER JOINS AND STARTS DEALING is REALLY HARD You CAN SAY IMPOSABLE to GET OUT of THAT LIFE...DRUG DEALERS ONCE THEIR In THERE'S No WAY OUT AND YES SOME DRUG DEALERS ARE COOL BUT HONESTLY You WOULDN'T WANDA MARRIED ONE is A VERY HARD LIFE THEY CANT SETTLE DOWN LIKE NORMAL FAMILIES THEY STAY AWAY FROM PPL THEY LOVE to PROTECT THEM AND ITS HARD REMEMBER THEY HAVE LOTS of MONEY WHICH ALSO MEANS THEY HAVE alt GIRLS THEY SWEET TALK to SAME WAY He Will. SWEET TALK You I SAY if You WILLING to SHARE YOUR MAN AND RISK YOUR LIFE Go FOR It...EVEN if is ONLY HIM DEALING AND In It ONCE You MARRIED HIM LIKE It or NOT You MAKE PART of It...DATING MIGHT SOUND FUN BUT Be CAREFUL CAUSE if He GETS to CARE ABOUT You AND You BREAK up FORGET ABOUT You EVER MOVING On He WONT ALLOW ANYBODY To Be WITH You I KNOW WHAT I'm TELLING YOU GOOD LUCK.

• Absolutely not, idgaf if he has a bomb personality, I'm sure's there's plenty of others with good personalities that aren't drug dealers. Smoking is enough of a turn off for me so thinking about dating a drug dealer is just lol worthy.

• of course not. that isn't even a question. I would never

• No, I wouldn't either.