What is the weirdest thing you have been asked on a date?

I am looking for those WTF moments.

Keep em coming, this is fun. I was asked if I wanted a bj in my parents basement on a first date. WTF?! Too bad it was a blind date or I would have obliged. I had wished I was blind!

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• We were playing "would you rather" and he asked me if I would rather be a tree or a rock...

• Well I didn't have any of those FML moments but when I was in Turkey I was asked by the DJ in a nightclub in a very broken English: "Can I Sex?" :)

• If I peed in the shower

• If I've ever been arrested. And then proceeded to tell me his story about being arrested lol

• Um a guy asked my bra size out of no where. Another one asked if liked being choked during sexy

• Have you ever though of killing someone in your family..... It was completely out of the blue and I left soon after

• we were swimming and he asked me to massage his feet

• What my interest rate was on my student loans

• Never been on a date, lol

• He asked if I was into girls?

• I've had short hair for a long time and lots of people asked me if I'm a lesbian. One guy seemed to be pretty sure about it and asked me if he can have a threesome with me and my gf ( I said something about my best friend before and I guess he just reckoned that she's my gf).

• On the second date he asked me to move to Alaska or Vermont with him

• How often I clean my vagina so he can compare to how often he washes his dick. That was also the end our conversation because I left after that question was asked....

• on a second date whe and he had no intention of going

What Guys Said 2

• to be asked to not touch her.

• A girl once asked me on a date : "What's the size of your asshole?"
    That being said, a guy standing next to me who heard , turned arround a whispered: "Run Forest, Run."