Should I just leave it alone or give it time?

I met this what I believe wonderful man on a dating site and it turns out he is my neighbor. So the first time we met we went for a walk and talked it went well but that was it. We walked back to both of our places and nothing more no hug,no kiss on the chic nothing. For the second time he invited me over to his place to watch a movie and the entire time nothing again no touching, no hug,nothing. So for the third time we met I invited him for a walk so we did and that last time he did ask for a hug. Now I didn't text him for a day and half when he text me to say hi and suggest that the next movie we watch would be comedy. But did suggest for a date and hasn't ask me to go out on a date yet. I really like this guy and want to know what he is thinking and what is it that he want's with me. I am very confused cause I feel that he is not into me which is fine but then he shows some kind of interest.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like he's just really shy or nervous. Maybe he hasn't had a lot of experience with women? If he keeps asking you out that's a pretty good sign he has some interest.

• He is in his 40's and is divorced with a child and he only insinuates things for us to do instead of actually inviting me out on a date.

What Girls Said 0