Why does a pretty feminine girl only hang out with boys?

I'm having a crush on a girl we are both 19 by the way. She's extremely gorgeous probably the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, her personality is also very nice she's funny outgoing and really easy-going, one thing that I don't get that kind of intimidates me is that she's only hangs out mostly with boys her group of friends only has one girl, the rest is all guys. Can someone explain me why is that?

Most Helpful Girl

• okay this girl your talking about reminds me exactly of... wel me. all of my friends are guy 3 of my friends are girls 1 I've known since the 1st grade the 2nd is my best friend and the third hangs out with only guys and met her through the guys but we all have somthin in comman other girls hate us. we dsont why or what we did but they do I almost once got jumped but the guys kinda stood up for me surprisingly. girls are mean real mean expecialy when there intimadeted so if this girl is has pretty has you say she is other girls probably hate here and are truly mean so she stays away from them not only that but guys are made cool and funny havn't you ever wonder why you like her personalty so much she one of the guys except she hot and of course we're still intouch with our femine side but we also relate more to dudes competion is crazy with girls and they scratch, claw, and bite there way to the top guys don't do that but to make a long story short THERE IS NO DRAMA ITS CALLED DRAMAQUEEN NOT KING

What Girls Said 3

• Because the majority of girls talk a lot of sh*t and back stab each other so to avoid that some girls only hang out with guys.

• because girls can be bitches

drama blah blah some bullsh*t here and there.

majority of my friends are guys too.

• I don't know her personality, if she is intimidating she may an intimidating bitch to other girls. Sometimes there are girls who are really nice to guys but treat other girls like sh*t and compete with them over everything, she could be like that. Or maybe she just likes guys better because there is less drama. But I have met girls who are friends with all the guys because all the other girls hate that girl if she is a bitch and full of herself

What Guys Said 2

• Because the competitiveness and jealousy between girls is too tiring for her.

• girls can be competative about looks and not all girls do it but many guys will do anythign a hot girl asks them too. those guys won't question her and just od things she wants while girls may give her a tough time about it.