She never contacts me?

Is she waiting for me to contact her? She's hinted at spending time together, and suggested that we should "do something together sometime", but she never actually calls or texts me.

I mean I can understand that, she's busy and she has a lot of friends. Does she really want to spend time with me or did she say that to be nice? I mean she mentioned hanging out together multiple times, but she never really contacts me ever so..

Most Helpful Guy

• She wants you to make the first move from what I can see, why not ask her to hangout. If she turns you down or is to busy 3 times in a row. Then she was most likely being nice to you. If she accepts and everything goes well there your other answer. GL :)

What Girls Said 2

• She's trying to give you an opportunity to make a move. She's letting you know she's interested and it's up to you to contact her. How else would she know you feel the same way? She's also doing that to make it easier for you to ask her to hang out because she's suggested it before, it isn't out of the blue. Go for it! Ps- I would never mention hanging out to a guy I didn't like Because I didn't wanna give him the wrong idea

• I think that she wants you to ask her to do something. Were you expecting her to be the one to ask you just because she brought up the idea? If you really do want to hang out with her, you should just invite her out. Good luck~

What Guys Said 1

• She wants you to make the first move