Guys help what are some ways I can be flirty with my boyfriend while texting him

guys I need some suggestions how can I be flirty with my boyfriend while texting him I would like them to be super flirty and not rlly dirty plz plz plz help I am so totally stumped I need some suggestions rlly bad

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't use smilies or anything like that, start. Texting can be pretty bland with only text, so if you're intending on flirting over text messaging, throw a ;P in there. Just try to make the text read as much like you would flirt with him in person.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Tell him you're freezing cold in your wife beater and panties. LOL kidding, for someone under 18 I would just tell him about one of your hobbies. If you like dancing, tell him how your body sways as you do so, describe it to him.

• sorry I am not a guy, but I thought you might like my advice:

it sounds stupid but use terms of endearment like every third text message (ex:hottie, sexy, babe...) most guys go crazy for this, a few don't- there is only one way to find out.