Is anyone getting really sick of texting?

Omfg. I hate looking at my phone because it is overloaded with unread texts. If I respond to the texts they will multiply tenfold. Am I the only one that haaaaaaates getting 8674289762234 texts a day?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like a first world problem :P

• lol post your address I will send you my phone

• hey burger butt if you leave I will send my "crew" after you

What Girls Said 6

• Stop talking sh*t about me cumface. You love all of my texts almost as much as you love me. ;-) I'm sorry for my behavior lately. Just won't talk about it anymore, and let the "chips fall where they may". I love you loserface...

Jamaica Outtttt

• LOL...I used to Text 8,000 - 10,000 messages per month..I was addicted. Thank Goodness I lost my phone..my mom paid so much for texting lol...

I miss it...thats why I am always on the internet now..I have no one to talk to. -_-...ok I do..but..it is rare to hangout often.

• wow that's maybe more than what I get a month (free texts here)

• LOL...I know. I had like 1500 text allowed...then 5,000 then unlimited...when you go over the exceeded amount..it f***s you up.

• I don't mind texts. Usually if I'm busy or just don't feel up to answering, then I won't. At least, not until later. But I will still check the message in case I'm needed for some reason.

• I just ignore them and respond when I feel like it.

• Although I'm an engineer, but I dislike using high-tech stuff. So, I'd rather live on a deserted island and eat coconuts.

I don't text or call much.

• i love texting more than I like talking on the phone

What Guys Said 3

• Smartphones with data plans featuring unlimited texting have only exacerbated the issue too.

• well thank god someone can see what I am saying. who can read and respond to hundreds of texts everyday? I know I can't but somehow I still kinda try

• Havent texted anyone in about a year.

• Wow man, sorry that you're so popular. Must be such a drag.

• I'm 40 so I am not "popular" I have a lot of crap going on and my friends are unloading their crap on me and then work texts and etc. it is too much soemtimes

• You're complaining that people like you. Many people can't find enough people to like them.