Do girls like it when you order for them?

Like if you tell the waiter/waitress what she wants? what's some other pointers on dinner date etiquette?

Oh I meant like if she told what she wanted. She told me what she wanted and so I just told the waitress what she wanted. I guess that was a sh*tty move

Most Helpful Girl

• No, please don't. It's kind of annoying. I know what I want, and I'm capable of telling it to the waiter. You order your food, I'll order mine, and that'll be that.

• She told me what she wanted beforehand. So was it a bad thing? She didn't seem phased by it at all

• Oooh OK. Yeah most people on here misunderstood me haha

• Haha, it would definitely be a pretty dlck move to order for someone without even asking what they wanted. Unless you wanted to surprise them, or knew them well enough that you would get her favorite meal, or whatever. But yeah, lol.

What Girls Said 7

• no,she should order her own meal,and she should pay for it too,but offer to pay for everything (you shouldn't pay,but it's a good way to figure out if she's a gold-digger or not)

• Only if I told you beforehand what I want. But do not order for me without talking to me first. It's a politeness thing

• NO!

• No...its like you are trying to control what she eats..I would be pretty upset if a guy tried to tell me what I was going to eat. Unless you are a mind reader let her decide for herself.

• haha not really, no.

• LOL. hell no. not unless I ask you to. but I don't think I would ever.

• No. I'll tell you what I want and you can order for me. but don't assume you know what I want to eat

What Guys Said 4

• douchey

• I didn't pick it for her. She told me what she wanted before hand.

• If she told you want she wanted before hand then yes there's not a whole lot wrong with it, but id save it for when you've been out with her a few times

• Shit. She told me what she wanted before hand. I just told the waitress what she wanted. We've been seeing each other for a month or so. I mean were not in a relationship but yeah.

• well then that's not bad. its jsut if you order something random for her then its bad. you two have been seeing each other long enough, its not a disaster, though she might get a bit miffed though

• unless you charisma is through the roof and your a hollywood actor then no

• NO WAY MAN! Just no!