Does age really matter?

Personally, I feel that it does (in most cases). a lot men that I talk to or date that are my age are just players, dishonest, and selfish. They don't know what they want and can't keep there pants closed for more that a week -___-.

Most Helpful Guy

• ...a lot of men you don't talk to or date that ARENT your age are players, dishonest, and selfish as well. therefore I don't really think your argument holds

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I've dated my age and older guys.. there are good guys and scumbags in both.. but with guys my age, there is more in common so it is easier to start and easier to sustain, as we have more in common.. but older guys took me nicer places..

• I go for older. I'm 18 so I look for 23+ it's not like I don't check out and notice guys around my age but I'm not attracted to them at all. I like this guy right now and he's 25 :)

• Honestly depends on the person. Some people care about age difference while others dont.