Have you ever been so crushed, that you......?

Stop liking the other gender entirely?

Give up on dating?

Changed your orientation?

Had a "rebound" relationship (on purpose or not on purpose)?

Done something else that's huge?

Most Helpful Girl

• No , not really

What Girls Said 4

• no

• eh. sort of. got into a mess back in November. have sworn off dating for the next couple of years.

• No

• Hated the other gender, gave up on dating, had a rebound relationships on purpose but none of those lasted.

What Guys Said 7

• The way I see it is that most women I want, I always screw up the attraction and pursuing part. I don't think I've ever ended up with the women I've initially wanted. There's definitely a part of me that hates the way women think, but it's not their fault - it's how they're designed. I wish I wasn't as much of a logical, deep thinker at times.

I think going on a drinking binge and slamming some fatties is a great idea

• No. I hate other men, and I wonder why more women aren't lesbian. I'm kind of half-joking. It would take a Hell of a lot for a girl to injure me enough to swing the other way.

• Hmmm... I like women way too much to stop liking them.

• I usually will just have sex and lots of alcohol maybe a couple fights nothing to drastic no.

• nope

• I've been crushed before but, I've never stopped liking woman. I have taken breaks from them and avoided getting involved in a serious relationship. I don't do rebound relationships, but do tend to sleep around with no strings for a while after a relationship crashes.

• I'm in that moment right now. I got dumped and have done nothing but drank and drank since. I haven't slept with anyone, haven't had any interest in even a casual date with someone. I have an utter resentment to the entire female gender. They're all the same. All done. I'd rather be lonely forever than hurt like this ever again.