Why is he still dating her if he follows me around?

There's this guy who I've been flirting with for a while and I just recently found out he has a girlfriend. I really hate his girlfriend so I still talk to him and flirt with him a little more than I should. But the way he acts confuses the hell outta me. Whenever they're in the same place, they're never together, they just completely ignore each other. But if I'm there too, even if she's around, he'll go up and talk to me, he'll hug me, and if I'm talking to someone else he'll send me text messages, he also invite me to go with him if he needs to go anywhere. He doesn't do any of this with her. When I don't see him he'll send me texts telling me how much he misses me, how he wants to kiss me, and how much he likes me. My question is why is he still dating her if he follows me around like that. Which one of us is he really stringing along?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes a relationship is like a cage. When you are let out you do whatever you do, but at the end of the day, you have to go back to your kennel.

I think it is just one of those situations where it is super difficult to end it, so he is looking to you to boost his courage because he likes you.

What Guys Said 1

• Scared of change ? Is afraid of her ? Might lose, some friends in the break up ? a lot of possibilities, but from what you said. He clearly likes you, I would wait off till they break up or just talk to him about your guys relationship. Gl :)

What Girls Said 1

• ummm..both of you are being led on by this self-centered jerk. If you let him get away with it then he will continue. A guy like this is really only concerned about himself. You'll see...