He wants to date someone else but he still wants me?

I'm confused. My ex boyfriend has been telling me that he wants to date this other girl but he still suggests we hook up in the meantime. Why do you think this is?

By the way.I'm not going to hook up with him anymore because he can't have his cake and eat it to.

Most Helpful Girl

• Better ex p**** than no p****. I guess. know that hurts to hear, but obviously he's using you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• He wants to use you because he knows you're vulnerable, especially if you're not over him. That's just mean and he's an a-hole for doing that. The other girl may not be paying as much attention to him as he'd like, or none at all.

• Yeah he says he doesn't want to have sex with her because that's not really who he is. . . Whatever haha.

• You answered your own question there my dear, he wants his cake and eat it too. what a selfish young man to expect you to beok with that.

• it sounds to me like youve already figured this one out, he wants to have his cake and eat it too. this guy is an ass, he wants to be with this girl and still have you on the side in case it doesn't work. dump his ass

• he likes to have the attention from 2 girls sorry but he is sick

• Attention whore haha.