I don't wanna text him first. What should I do? I'm gonna get crazy about him

I met a guy ( 10yrs older than me and I'm 25 ) on a dating website. Our first date was pretty good, having dinner and some drink. At the end of the nite, he kissed me on my cheek and then sent a message saying he enjoyed the nite...But during the next 3 days, he didn't text or call me at all. I think I like him and It upset me Because guys I dated be4 always sent me at least 1 message a day .The 4th day, he texted me that he had fun the other night and looked forward 2 the next one. Then we went out for a movie on the second date and when we kissed, he seemed not wanna leave me. Again he messaged me on that night saying he had a good night but continued to keep quiet. Till now its been 1 week but he didn't text or call me at all. I think I'm gonna get crazy but I don't wanna text him first. I'm feeling so bad. We already held hands and kissed, and he said he wanna meet me again. But now I'm too upset about him...Am I that horrible kisser or because he already has another girl? What should I do now? I miss him so much ...

Most Helpful Guy

• he's jus using a method to get you anxious... which is working! don't let it get to you! He just wants to keep you on your toes and he probably doesn't want to text immediately cause he doesn't want you to think he's clingy and needy! And when he does text you after a couple days, don't text him back immediately, wait a couple hours!

You have already been on a second date, so pretty much your a cool chick and wants to get to know you... don't worry so much... always remember your a catch and he has to work to get you! don't be needy and clingy ;)! Also you can also send a random text too, I love when grlz do that... I like to know they are thinking about me... a simple text like... "morning, hope your day goes well" does wonders for me! hope this helps!

What Guys Said 2

• Text him.

• like you text him and he doesn't respond or you are just putting in zero effort and wondering why he isn't texting you?

• I think if I text or call him, he might think I'm clingy or chasing him? As people always say a guy tends to get bored when he knows the girl falls for him too easily. All the guys dated me be4 always contact me first, and I think its normal for guys to do that.

• always? lmao

What Girls Said 1

• just be patient. All good things come to those who is patient. There is already good signs that he likes you,so just be patient..dont be too excited or emotional,stay cool and you will be suprised about what happens next. Good luck!