What would you guys get out of this?

My boyfriend and I broke up 2 weekends ago. We hadn't really talked much and last night we texted for awhile. He sent me a few messages I'm confused about. Can you guys please help me try and understand them. The first message said "either way, it'll be awhile till we hang out and stuff again", Then he sent the second one shortly after "well like I said before there are no guarantees but we end up together every single time till you mess up".. What do you guys get out of those messages.. HELP PLEASE I'M CONFUSED

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say they are very clear. First one said you're not going to see him for a long time.

Second one said you can't hang out with each other without it turning back into a relationship, but it never works out because of you.

• so should I just stay away from him? I'm still a little confused on does he want to be in a relationship or is that his way of basically saying its over for good?

What Guys Said 2

• "either way, it'll be awhile till we hang out and stuff again"

--> He's not going to see you for a while. Either by choice, or by fate.

"well like I said before there are no guarantees but we end up together every single time till you mess up"

--> He's blaming you for the breakup. And you'll keep breaking up if you keep repeating the same actions that he doesn't like.

Can't help but ask - why did you two break it off? Argument about something?

• The first one means exactly what it says. It's going to be a while before you two hang out again. The second one, again, means exactly what it says. It seems you keep getting together and breaking up, almost as though it's a routine now.

What Girls Said 1

• He's blaming you for the breakup in the second one. The first one means he doesn't want to hang out with you right now because he's is not sure about y'alls relationship. Apparently you two have tried many times but it never works..time to let him go I'm afraid.