What do you recommend for successful dating?

1. What do you like personally?

2. (Guy question for this one) Would you ever have a date where you play video games? Not the whole time.

3. What are some giant No-No's?

4. Do you have any experiences you can share?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. What do you like personally? Average height 5'10'' and above, 8/10 in attractiveness, social, outgoing, party guy, athletic

3. What are some giant No-No's? Bald, fat, ugly, average, short under 5'10'', socially awkward, shy, quiet, introvert, old, geeky/nerdy hobbies (comic books, video games, card games, that dressup and roleplaying thingy)

4. Do you have any experiences you can share? I've been proposed to and stalked plenty of times. I've even been proposed to by a stalker lol

• "Bald, fat, ugly, average, short under 5'10'', socially awkward, shy, quiet, introvert, old, geeky/nerdy hobbies (comic books, video games, card games, that dressup and roleplaying thingy)"

Just merely average isn't good enough?

• Didn't suck for me lol

It only sucked in their case because they were only attached to an image of me.

I'm pretty sure they've gotten over it. I've only stayed in contact with 4 of them and I'm sure those 4 will give up their delusion of wanting to marry me when they actually fall in love with someone

• Oh I see.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0