I think I scared him away, advice?

ok so there's this guy that I always thought was cute..he works in the mall with me. this past Saturday I went by his kiosk after work and said ''you seem really cool, maybe we can text some time?" and he seemed happy and said sure! he texted me that night. Sunday after my classes, I texted him and said I was hungry, he said me too and we met at chilis. he paid, we had a great time. after we walked around the mall. Monday I texted him, no reply. Tuesday he passed by my kiosk and said hey, I said I texted him, he said he didn't get it. so tonight I texed him a smiley face, jus to see if he would reply and he sent two question marks...im not sure what to do? any advice? (sorry its long)

Most Helpful Guy

• call him instead or instant message him sometime.

What Guys Said 2

• Smiley face is weird unless you've been talking with this person for a while.

You should've put "hey :)"

• lol sounds like you are confusing the dude or he just wants to be friends. If you havnt answered him yet just think of somthing cute to so like I don't know I was just thinking of you and it made me smile. Or just lay low and wait on him.

What Girls Said 1

• Omg I'm in a same situation, and I wanna talk to my man but I'm scared.. He's not my act my man but he acts like were dating. Its weird and complicated, but guys don't like talkig about feelings and I don't know if I should talk to him or not /: but my suggestion forget him or talk to him