Would you ever date a girl twice?

Ok, so I have heard some guys tell me that there is no way that a guy would date a girl twice for anything other then sex.

However, I have a boyfriend now that this is our second time dating. We had dated once during high school and we were both doing college and high school at the same time so we decided to take a break. We are now both out of high school and dating again.

Some of my female friends are telling me to jump ship because guys won't ever date a girl twice and have it be serious, but I don't know. We Haven't had sex and we're not very physical.

What do you guys think? would you ever date a girl twice and have it be serious?

Most Helpful Guy

• It would depend on how she treated and why we broke up. And if she was the one to suggest/hint at getting back together, why she wanted to.

What Guys Said 5

• I had an on and off again relationship with an ex because I loved her. She just toyed with me and when she said no for the last time, I moved on. She realized what she lost but it was too late.

And we never had sex.

• Why not.

• Yes. I did date a girl twice.

• all depends on why we broke up in the first place

• I would absolutely date a girl twice, and could easily have it being way more serious the second time around.

It all depends on what I came to understand after the first time around. If I realized what I'd missed out on, what I'd done wrong the first time, and still had significant feelings for her, I could easily go for a second chance at dating. And in that second chance, I could easily have it not have to do with sex, but rather love. I might even call the second time around 'courting' instead of 'dating'.

What Girls Said 0