Is it better to date within your race or outside your race?

I was curious if dating a person with the same nationality as your own is better or if dating someone outside your nationality is better what do you think ?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're attracted to someone and compatible with them, date them. Who the hell cares if they're the same nationality as you or a different one?

What Girls Said 4

• I'll be honest & It doesn't really bother me and it never has. I've dated guys who have different nationalities and also same. different religion & races, so I'm quite open minded :)

• I don't think one is better than the other.

• I'm not saying it's better but in someways it can be easier, (no race issues within family or socially), But hey, some of us like a challenge ;)

• there is no better or worse. it really depends on each individual. I personally don't see the difference at all

What Guys Said 7

• Do you mean race or nationality, you said race in the question than in the details started talking about nationality?

• I basically mean race but nationality is kinda the same thing

• well nationality means place origin of birth... so not quite the same. A white african's nationality is african, but they arn't black.

To answer you're question, no I don't think its any better/ any worse to date someone out of you're race just as it is to date within it. We are no closer related to the next person who is the same race as us more than we are to someone of a different race.

• Depends on the person, but I think it's OK to date anyone. We are all part of the human race after all.

• I don't care about any of that stuff. I just care if I connect with another human being.

• it's best to date whoever makes you happy and loves you

• It doesn't matter, just long as the two people really like each other. Its just like age doesn't matter as long as they both are over 18 and if they really like each other.

• I'll only date humans. :)

• Purebreds of any race are somewhat strange looking and their features are too prominent.