Would you date yourself?

If you were the opposite gender would you date you?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 14

• i don't think so. not really. I'm too messed up, I take things too seriously and worry a lot about things. my friends call me paranoid. I'm also possessive and need a lot of attention. :)) so that's about it. I wouldn't date myself.

• Yep, because I treat my partner the way I would want to be treated.

• No, I wouldn't. I wouldn't be ready for such a heavy cost and time commitment. Also, I need more stability and calmness out of the opposite gender. I'm a bit too beligerent under the surface.

I act civil but wouldn't mind ot see everything go to hell.

• Knowing the type of person I am, I would, but I can't. I'm so shy when it comes to relationships and people I like): It takes a very assertive person to bring me out. lol

• If you wouldn't date yourself then why would anyone else want to date you! You have to like yourself in order for someone else to like you!

• If I could express a depressed sigh through text, that's what I'd put here.

• There's a possibility.

• nope. I think it is a funny way of thinking trying to see yourself with yourself

• Yea,I would understand her way more than anyone else,that would be fun but difficulte at the same time borinG Because nothing new! it is just me me.

• without a doubt hell yesssssssssssss lol

• Yeah I would!

• Hell yeah. If I were a guy I wouldn't think twice about it...but I'm biased I suppose :P

• HELL YES! :D I'm so awesome :)

• yeah I would. I'm great

• Totally.