Would you date yourself?

If you were the opposite gender would you date you?

0|0
15|10

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 14

• i don't think so. not really. I'm too messed up, I take things too seriously and worry a lot about things. my friends call me paranoid. I'm also possessive and need a lot of attention. :)) so that's about it. I wouldn't date myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep, because I treat my partner the way I would want to be treated.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't. I wouldn't be ready for such a heavy cost and time commitment. Also, I need more stability and calmness out of the opposite gender. I'm a bit too beligerent under the surface.

I act civil but wouldn't mind ot see everything go to hell.

1|0
    0|0
  • Knowing the type of person I am, I would, but I can't. I'm so shy when it comes to relationships and people I like): It takes a very assertive person to bring me out. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • If you wouldn't date yourself then why would anyone else want to date you! You have to like yourself in order for someone else to like you!

1|0
    0|0
    • If I could express a depressed sigh through text, that's what I'd put here.

• There's a possibility.

1|0
    0|0
  • nope. I think it is a funny way of thinking trying to see yourself with yourself

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea,I would understand her way more than anyone else,that would be fun but difficulte at the same time borinG Because nothing new! it is just me me.

1|0
    0|0
  • without a doubt hell yesssssssssssss lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would!

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah. If I were a guy I wouldn't think twice about it...but I'm biased I suppose :P

1|0
    0|0
  • HELL YES! :D I'm so awesome :)

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah I would. I'm great

1|0
    0|0
  • Totally.

1|0
    0|0