I'm scared of kissing, advice?

im honestly scared to kiss and be kissed. its like I don't know what to do so I freeze up. I don't know what to do

Most Helpful Guy

• He will probably think it's cute that you are nervous (assuming you are talking about guys). If you told him that you are new to kissing and a little scared it will give him a chance to take the lead, which he will like. It will make him feel like he's experienced and that he's leading you, which you will probably like. As for advice...practice kissing your hand lol. Seriously, it will help. There's probably some "technique" advice all over the internet. I seriously doubt that you are going to do something that he thinks is "weird", which is probably what you're worried about. It's OK to be nervous. Tell the guy. He won't think any less of you and he will probably like you more.

What Guys Said 5

• First time I really kissed, I was I think 14.

She was 19, reasonably cute.

She gave me one piece of advice that first time, after a minute or two (we made out for hours for a week while I was staying near where she lived).

'Open your mouth wider'

• Just close your eyes and act like you're having a fencing competition with your tongue.

• you just need to try it for once.

if you just do it, get it over with, it won't be as scary anymore.

• lol I don't even wanna THINK about how awkward it'll be x_X

• so am I cause I feel like at 19 I should have kissed someone by now

What Girls Said 5

• Aww that's so cute, well don't get nervous. Sometimes when you talk too much the guy just goes for it while you are talking to shut you up and kisses you romantically :) (hes not shutting you up intentionally, its him just doing it so he can get it over with). But don't do anything, all you have to do is stand there and look pretty while the guy takes control :D let him do the work in kissing you, just remember to breathe!

• Don't think about taking any steps. Just do what feels right and make sure your in the mood for kissing. You do have to kinda like the person you are kissing though. :)

• just wait until it feels natural with someone - it's best when it just happens when you're talking and neither of you realize it is going too :) don't worry - you'll be fine once you've done it a couple of times :)

• You're scared because you don't know. That's fine. But kissing is so easy. You just do it. It's not hard. You're overthinking this

• I was scared to kiss for my first time, but when we kissed, I really liked. Kissing is addicting, unless they're a bad kisser lol. Don't over think it! Just relax, be cool.