I just turned 24, am I a loser for still not kissing a girl yet and never having a gf?

Well I'm obviously a virgin. Anyways what do you guys think? I don't really worry that much but I wonder what others might think of me for not being able to get a girl. Ever since I started liking girls from around age 9 or 10, I haven't been able to get a single girl to like me for the past 14 years.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't you get birthday or new years kisses? Get on that bro

• No, I don't.

• That's because you're a girl. Guys aren't that picky if they get approached by a girl for a kiss and what not.

• And thanks. Lol. :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Go out, get drunk, an order!

• dont worry dude, I also experienced something similar for 15 years too...

but now I already have a girlfriend, so maybe only time will answer that ... so be patient, most importantly whether you enjoy this life? ^ _ ^

• I felt like that too. Finally a few months ago, at 23, I kissed a girl and lost my virginity. Still never had a girlfriend though.

I felt like a loser too. I don't know it just happens at different times for different people, alas some its never. But yea people kind of think you're weird and a lot feel bad for you.

• Well, I'm working on not saying anything at all if I don't have anything nice to say so...

• Yes, you're a loser. But so am I.

Is that all you wanted?