Guys in high school only, if you had to choose between?

Being friends with benefits with a girl no emotion involved, or a loving relationship with a girl who wanted to take things pretty slow. Thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I just asked my twin brother's (that are in high school) this.

One said - FWB.

the other said - Relationship.

That's being said the brother who said FWB is IMO an egotistical narcissistic a**hole, and the one who said a relationship is my favorite brother, nuff said. (:

What Guys Said 5

• When I was in HS, I would totally have said relationship.

And that's what I did.

Big mistake, looking back.

Slow and steady did not win the race, slow and steady got me nowhere and left me with screwd up ideas of how I deserved to be treated in a loving relationship.

• I'm a really really horny guy... And I really hate getting emotional but I know for a fact that if I got to choose between FWB or love I'd go for love if I know for sure that she won't change on me...

• I would say the second option. I'm not like most teenage guys, so I'm more of a romantic and less of a "get it in" kind of guy. Slow and steady wins the race ;)

• It would depend on the girl (or girls) in question, though a relationship would typically be preferable to me.

• i know you saig high school guys only but I was in high school once. I would want a friends with benefits. Guys are really horny in their high school years.

What Girls Said 0