First horse riding lesson together as a date?

I was thinking about trying this out with a guy I'm currently dating for something a little bit different and new to try. Has anyone ever been on a date where you had a horse riding lesson? How was it? Expensive? favorite part about it? Let me know all about your date :D

22

Most Helpful Girl

• i love horse back riding personally, so I think it's a fabulous idea.

You could also do a guided trial ride which is about $30 an hour per person

Lessons are a lot more expensive. I tried it once, for 45 minutes, for a semi private lesson (2 people), it cost $110. THe first half hour was grooming the horse and then rest of the lesson was spent riding which consisted of the instructor holding onto the horse while she led you around in a circle. You're not allowed to ride around on your own if you're a beginner.

What Guys Said 2

• It sounds expensive, but I'd love to go on a date like that, haha, especially if she were training me, then we could ride off into the sunset together ;)

• God no. I tried riding on ponies when I was a kid. Every single time they'd start galloping and throw me of their back.

What Girls Said 1

• It probaly would be expensive but if the horses are well behaved and good riding horses it would be a lovely date :)