How fast should a guy move in the first date?

If you are on a first date with a guy, would you want him to kiss you if you like him? What do girls expect from a guy physically regarding how fast to move?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well a PERFECT first date? Maybe hold my hand and a kiss goodnight.

What Girls Said 6

• I like a kiss on the first date if we really like each other, I think that is great, but nothing more. I like to keep relationships simple, because I don't want to regret anything later. Taking it slow is better, in my opinion.

• i'm kind of old-fashioned. I don't kiss on the first date, just a simple kiss on the cheek and a hug. I like it when guys take it slow.

• I would like to take things slow. My first date and many dates if it works out, Should be fun. Laughing and enjoying ourselves. Something that makes me say "I can't wait til the next date"

• I personally don't like to kiss on first date, if anything just on the cheeks. But I would like it if he kissed me on third date or after that (assuming I like)

It's hard to set up rules for that, it depends a lot on how you guys feel

• A kiss is great on the first date, depends on how much I like them if they get any more than that :)

• no. no matter how great the first date is, I don't kiss on the first date

What Guys Said 0