For like tenns in their senior year of high school like could it possibly work out? what does everyone think?
- Yes it could31% (9)33% (7)32% (16)Vote
- No it couldnt10% (3)10% (2)10% (5)Vote
- There's a possibility but I wouldn't get my hopes up55% (16)57% (12)56% (28)Vote
- Other (please specify)0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I just want to see the answers.4% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I voted C. I've tried a couple of online relationships, and they lack the critical component of physical compatibility and the innate desire to hold the person you care about. It's not vital every time (I'm currently in one), but without the prospect of meeting that person soon, it's easy to become distanced from your partner (emotionally) due to outside obligations, and the relationship crumbles. I've seen online relationships become spectacularly successful -- but they're few and far between in number. In high school, even less frequent.1