Could online dating work?

For like tenns in their senior year of high school like could it possibly work out? what does everyone think?

• Yes it could
  • No it couldnt
  • There's a possibility but I wouldn't get my hopes up
  • Other (please specify)
  • I just want to see the answers.

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted C. I've tried a couple of online relationships, and they lack the critical component of physical compatibility and the innate desire to hold the person you care about. It's not vital every time (I'm currently in one), but without the prospect of meeting that person soon, it's easy to become distanced from your partner (emotionally) due to outside obligations, and the relationship crumbles. I've seen online relationships become spectacularly successful -- but they're few and far between in number. In high school, even less frequent.

What Guys Said 6

• Is it possible yes. Is it probable no. I think you are still really young and if your still in high school there is a whole world out there you have yet to discover. Wait until you graduate see what's out there before worrying about it yet.

• B

Don't think so! sorry.

• C: There's a possibility but I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you :)

• Online dating is generally best for ages 25-40+ so you could get lucky, but I doubt it.

• don't think so.

but that's just me.

• he could be a girl in disguise

What Girls Said 8

• I voted C. Though, with my recent luck in dating..I may try it when I am ready...in like years from now haha

• I have 2 female friends who married their husband who she met from online. I also have a male friend who met his long time girlfriend online.

• my current awesome relationship started as online dating. it can work as long as there are real intentions to actually meet up and physically see each other

• I don't think so, no.

• I think online dating could work if you are serious about it and looking to find someone long term. I don't think it works if you are just fooling around and not taking it seriously

• What SnackG said. Guys your age are not gonna be on a dating site. If they are, they're either weird, unattractive losers or they are only looking for a fresh hookup

• I found my boyfriend online. only time will tell where the relationship will go. But I have found it to be a success.

• I just got out of one. If you are in your 30's and still have no luck, then online dating might be a good thing. But mine lasted for 2 years, (i'm 18) and it was a waste of my time...although it did help me focus on my school work and not guys. I really, really don't suggest it.