Dating for about a month, no kiss

I've been dating this guy for a little over a month. On our last few dates he's become more physically flirtatious: looking for excuses to pinch or hug me or generally get close to me.

In general, I tend to send out "signals" that I don't want to be touched. I kind of maintain a personal bubble, but I'm trying to break down that wall because I am attracted to this guy (and would like that kiss.)

I didn't start dating (in general, not just him) until relatively recently, so I'm still a bit uncomfortable being physically flirtatious. How can I initiate/ respond to touch while 1) still being personally comfortable and 2) without throwing myself at him?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You could give him a peck on the lips. It'll make him happy, and he might initiate another kiss. But stop him when you think that it's your limit. It'll be finee, he waited a month for a kiss, he can't be a "wham-bam thank you ma'am" kinda guy.

• "wham-bam thank you ma'am" hehe :') good advice though..

• LOL but that would be my first kiss like...ever, though. I kind of want to get him to do it...

• Oh, honey, giving the kiss feels WAY better. The anxious feeling you get while giving it is addictive. And well, it's just a little peck. It's not really a kiss if your lips touch for 5 seconds or so. He'll kiss you after it too! :D