Worst date / chat-up you have ever had?

I bet most people have some funny stories of awkward dates where you just felt making a run for it when they went to the bathroom. What was yours?

Most Helpful Girl

• about a year ago one a day I was just bored my friends hooked me up with this guy and its was sapose to be a blind date I guess and my friends wouldn't let me see a picture of him so I said okay what ever so when I met him at our date he was def not my type but I didn't wanna be rude so I said nice to meet you and we talked for a bit then when we started eating he was just piging out at the food it was completely disgusting so I got up and left my friends were waiting at the door and started laughing I was so upset but now that I think about it it was actually kinda funny haha

What Girls Said 1

• I was at a club and this drunk-ish guys comes up to me and says ' did you know if I was a chocolate bar I would be a kitkat because I can do four fingers up' and it was awkward and random

What Guys Said 1

• I believe my weirdest first-date moment was when we were over at a friend of hers' place (we hit a bunch of places that night), and she was doing hits of coke off of her friend's fingernail. Needless to say, there was no second date.