Girls ! Do you accept dating with soemone one years younger than you ?

Girls ! Do you accept dating with someone one years younger than you ?

how and when you find out he is suit to you ?

Most Helpful Girl

• nope. I wouldn't date someone younger than me

What Girls Said 6

• for me it is maturity, not age, within reason. a year younger would not bother me at all unless he is less mature than me. then there's a problem.

• at my age-no,older/younger guys at my age can be very hard to date cause if he's older-it's illegal,if he's younger-he's a kid. but once you pass 19/20-everything is OK as long as it's legal,years don't matter,esp. if it's only one year

• Depends on his personality.If he has great attitudes why not.

• One year is like nothing so yeah...I think I would date a guy even 4 years younger than me, more would be odd and I don't think guys like girls so much older...

Well to know if a guy suits you, you need to talk quite a while and you already know...

Some people are mature some people are not

• Last boyfriend was 2 years younger than me so it doesn't bother me at all.

• I would rather not but it's a case by case situation. It depends on how they act.

• what about if you turn 24 and he be 23 ?

• In your 20s I don't think that is makes that much of a difference. Women tend to want to start to settle down around that age through... I guess if they were on the same wave length and wanted the same things then I don't see why it wouldn't work

• sorry , my English is not so good , what is your mean , do you want to say no even at age 24 ?

What Guys Said 0