Do guys talk about girls as much as girls talk about them?

I know girls get together and vent about guys and give each other advice. Do guys do the same? Just curious. How often? What would they talk about?

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Do guys talk about girls as much as girls talk about them? Guys talk more about girls than girls talk about guys. Guy talk mainly focuses on girls as sex objects, body parts (t*ts, boobs), or recounting their sexual experiences with girls.

I know girls get together and vent about guys and give each other advice. Do guys do the same? Yes

Guys vent about girls after all overemotional, stupid, gold digging sluts who chase bad boys is how most guys view the majority of women. Guys give each other advice mostly pua, manipulation, and mind games to get sex and advice on how to perform better in bed.

How often? Quite often

What would they talk about? Girls as sex objects or body parts (t*ts, boobs), recounting their sexual experiences with girls, hookup advice, sex advice, and how stupid and/or shallow girls are.

0|0
    0|3

What Guys Said 4

• I've heard most people do.

I personally never trusted them with these issues. Figured it was none of their concern.

But that's not a general view on this subject.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea

1|0
    0|0
  • No

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not really. In my circle, sports, video games, movies, jokes/trash talking, or some random (funny or just odd) incidents dominate the conversations, mostly. We do talk about girls but only a little, and I imagine it may be a little more vulgar at this point. Then again, I'm not a girl and I don't hang out with many either.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• i'm pretty sure they do... my friend just started dating a friend of a friend (complicated,i know) and they had a fight-so when we saw my friend,we asked him if they had talked about anything-he just answered with a mischievous smile and a ''yes''-F***IN MAN-GOSSIPERS

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|1
    1|0
  • ooh, I'm curious about what the guys will say... ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • i want to know too

0|0
    0|0
  • yes they do. my boyfriend is so chatty, his friends know more about us, then my gfs do

0|0
    0|0