Why do girls hate being cute so much?

There are so many questions about changing from cute to sexy. Do you think guys don't like cute or something? I personally like cute a lot better.

Updates:
lol Guess a lot of girls wouldn't like me because I use cute. Oh well.

0|0
18|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I love to be called cute.

pretty is so average.

sexy- just no. I joke around with sexy.

hot-not my thing.

beautiful-When people call me that...i feel special and sh*t.

cute-I like that alot. I use it on people who really are good looking to me.

4|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 17

• Why do girls hate being cute so much? They assume it means unable to find sexually attractive or childish.

Do you think guys don't like cute or something? Some do since after all to them cute means sexually unattractive/childish and most guys want sex and don't want to have sex with a child or someone child like.

1|0
    1|0
  • I'm honestly more likely to believe someone when they call me cute, versus any other adjective.

I like it. It makes me feel good :)

1|1
    1|0
  • Cute isn't always a bad thing. It really depends on the situation. Sometimes cute is associated with being little or like a kid. Girls wanna go to sexy because sexy girls get noticed and get the guys attention. For a guy to call a girl cute, they usually don't make an effort to approach them, or they already know them. Even "pretty" is a better word because it has a similar meaning to cute, but takes out the thoughts about little kids and puppies which are also called cute.

0|0
    1|0
  • I like being cute. I take it as a compliment

0|1
    1|0
  • i prefer... 'oi! yea, YOU'

4|3
    4|2
  • Cute is for 5 year olds, we prefer beautiful .

1|1
    2|2
  • I like being called cute, I've normally been called cute by dudes who have a crush on me. It's better than being called ugly IMO and I've also been called hot or just pretty.

Anyways, in reality, real life, guys drool over the "hot" girl or sexy girl, not the cute girl. I know, guys on here like cute, however in real life hot is generally preferred.

0|0
    1|0
  • Look,I like anything "Nice and not offensive" that's will always Make me smile.

0|1
    1|0
  • i only mind because its kind of like emphasizing how short I am so I try to be less cute

0|0
    1|0
  • Because to me, 'cute' is more like for a little furry puppy or a kitten not a female. I really don't want to be called 'cute.' There are better adjectives to choose from.

0|0
    1|0
  • I prefer cute

0|1
    2|0
  • We think its not attractive enough. Lol

0|0
    1|0
    • That's lame. lol Cute is the best out of all of them to me.

• I don't. I think it's stupid for girls to be like that

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer beautiful, pretty, and gorgeous. Cute is affectionate, but girls appreciate being called cute if the guy is older or a good platonic friend in which both don't find the other sexually attractive. It's the same deal with how men hate being called cute and would much rather be called handsome or attractive.

0|0
    1|0
  • We assume that if you call us cute then you don't find us sexually attractive

6|2
    1|1
    • That's a very wrong assumption.

• Thats just how we hear it dude,we want guys to think we are hot and sexy

• That confuses me so much, but OK. I don't even like hot and sexy.

• Because they think guys run after sexy girls.

1|1
    2|0

What Guys Said 5

• Cute if they actually do have cute characteristics, just petite, nice little faces, cute...

If they're 'sexy', let them know, could be the difference between a 'thankyou' and something more?!?!... don't call them sexy, so cheap, cliche, use your imagination.

Tasty,

Delicious,

A treat,

Divine etc

0|0
    1|0
  • I'd take being called cute over being called 'ugly' by some jack*ss any day of the week. It's not that bad at all.

0|1
    1|0
  • Yeah, I like cute a lot better too.

0|0
    1|0
  • And you wonder why you've never had a girlfriend. Hit me up for tips bro! I'm here to help.

3|0
    0|0
    • What are you talking about? I don't wonder why I've never had one. I know why I haven't.

• Don't waste your time trying to figure women out, friend. You'll go insane before you get anywhere close! Just humour them and toy with their fragile, warped minds.

1|1
    2|1
    • lol I feel the same way about guys!

• Show All
    • @QA Whilst I was roaming the internet one rainy Sunday.

@ Pixie-Flames Wow! I had no idea! Live and let live eh, miss?

• haha yeah,I think it'd be so much easier if we could all be totally honest about what we want,then nobody gets in trouble ;-)