At what age did you have your first kiss?

People who have kissed of course, how old were you? How long had you known him/her? How did it happen? Was it just a quick kiss or a full snog? I'm curious because I've never kissed anyone...

Most Helpful Girl

• My real first kiss? I was 4. I was the blond curly-haired flower girl, and he was the blond straight-haired ring bearer. Not exactly hot and heavy in the coatroom, but there were camels and a lovely garden, lmao. Sigh. Good times.

What Girls Said 6

• me 12, him 14 known each other for, 3 or 4 years. it was new year's eve, I was standing at the wrong place at the wrong time and BAM I was one in a three girl line up, it was quick.

• My first kiss was at 17 and we were both drunk...it was not good at all.

What I consider my 'first kiss' was at 19 and it was with my current boyfriend. :) It just felt right and it was a full snog.

• It was a full snog after a few tequilas at a nightclub in a small tourist place outside Barcelona that I no longer remember the name of, that I managed to get into though I was only 16 :P

Ah, good times :P

• I was 7 or 8 :P It was my childhood friend who'd I'd known all my life :) We were just playing in their garden then he suddenly kissed me :D It was just a quick one though :P

• 17 years old.

• Haven't happened yet and I'm 17

What Guys Said 2

• i was 24 when I had my first kiss

• I would have been 20.