People from the U.S. Have you heard about what is happening to our country?

What's your beliefs on the Illuminati? Do you believe our government is a good one? Well if so, explain why. If not, explain, why. Also, if you have a netflix account check out this documentary. "The end of America". It talks about how the government has passed laws making our government a fascist one. Were not aloud our freedom of rights anymore. There turning our country into a Third world country. They could arrest you for any reason they choose. Or even put us in camps like Adolf Hitler did to Germany.

link Watch this link. It's a guy who once was an Illuminati member

The Patriot Act, was passed by the president. George W. Bush. After 9/11. His father was president and wanted third world country. He passed the act, he wants the same thing. And so does Obama. When our country is turned into a third world country which it probably is already no one will have rights to do anything. link The president has authority to decide who is a terrorist or whose not. And the Patriot Law says that they could take your rights.
Like the women said in the link "you don't even have to be guilty".

Most Helpful Guy

• Finally I'm not the only one who post illuminati stuff on here! But just to warn you...there are a lot of idiots on this site who will call you names.

What Guys Said 5

• ... I'm not big on conspiracy theories, although I do try to be open minded... I don't believe in half of what you said though.. our constitution says the gov cant... and theyd have to ammend the constitution in order to make a law contrary to it... and theyd never get the two thirds vote necessary

• Have you heard of this thing called the Patriot Act? It violates the first, fourth and fifth ammendments, Obamacare also violates the Comerence clause.

Hell, even income taxes are unconstitutional!

• Like I said I don't care if you believe me or not. I'm just giving you a heads up of what's to come. Whether you believe it or not is all up to you.

• you actually didn't predict anything, rather said that bush's were driving us into a third world country (but looking at statistics shows a much higher employment rate than under the obama administration) as well obama is hte one raising the debt ceiling... I think he's nearly tripled the US debt right?

• After many failed attempts to make people aware of what is going on I have finally given up and am just waiting for the next civil war, maybe then people will get it.

• Yeah...

There are certain protected classes in the us...

Engineers and Scientists for example...

CEOs...etc...

Its all about double standards...

Anyways...get a bug-out bag...and dual citizenship...and property overseas...

Obviously need to have docs, the last delta between your offshore backup on a durable medium.

Precious metals, full hazmat suit...tent...weapons...geiger counter...etc..complete surgical kit...

Basically...everything you need to reach the coast and hitch a ride somewhere safe...where they need engineers and scientists...

• It's not ruled by the illuminati. It's ruled by the patriots code-named the la-li-lu-le-lo.

• It's ruled by dictators.

• Are the illuminati against weed for some reason? Because that would explain A LOT.

• If you use the word illuminati, you're too dumb for me to talk to.

Only the truly stupid still believe that stuff.

• Then why did you comment smart one? I guess we'll see what happens in the end and then we'll see whose the stupid one here.

• The comment is for other peoples benefit.

• Well you said and I quote, "you're too dumb for me to talk to". But yet you commented, talking to me. Not to anyone else.

What Girls Said 0