Girls, would you date a guy who does not have friends?

I'm curious if girls would date a guy who doesn't have any friends or maybe like one friend.

Updates:
I'm finding the responses surprising. See how girls are very social and usually know a lot of people I would have thought that it would put them off if a guy didn't have friends.

0|0
10|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I am dating a guy with no friends. The both of us are a couple of loners

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I wouldn't care really, but what do friends have to do anything with dating a guy? The less friends, the better.

1|2
    0|0
    • Why is that if I may ask?

• I would think that some girls might find a gu weird or something if he doesn't have friends.

• Some guys are just complete jerks and offer terrible advice to their friends about a girl as if they know everything about girls.

• Sure, I only have like one friend I see/talk to regularly so it would be hypocritical of me to think its a problem...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Being a little shy myself, I find it a little intimidating when a guy is super extroverted and has hundreds of friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your dating the guy in the first place not his friends. besides ess friends means more time spent with the girl. big plus in my book. besides whos to say we couldn't make our own group of friends together

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, I'm pretty much a loner so I wouldn't mind.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind. I have a very small circle of friends anyway plus party boys are a total turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • yep =)

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• yea...what if your old friends just didn't mature as you grew older and you grew apart from them...no longer finding things in common with most of them...would girls blame a guy for have few friends in that case

0|0
    0|0
  • Most will say no, but it depends on the reason you have no friends, if you are unconfident or an a**hole, then more than likely no they wouldn't

0|2
    0|0
  • Amazing.

Hey girls, I haven't used my voice in 5 days. Sexy right?

No?

Well...

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah.. these nerdy girls on here would. actually attractive women probably wouldn't :(

0|1
    2|1