Would you be with a girl who refuses to kiss you?

Would you be with a girl who refuses to kiss you? I met a guy (it's been 2 weeks now) , but I don't want to kiss him until when I know that he's going to be "serious" with me. Is that a turn off? I greatly value kisses...i don't just give them to anyone just like that. Is that a turn off? Would you date such a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I don't get a kiss at the end of the first date, I assume the girl doesn't like me. Unless she goes out of her way to ask me for a second date, there won't be one. It isn't so much a turn off, but rather how a lot of men determine how the woman feels about the guy. If I know she doesn't kiss until she gets to know someone, I would be okay. Most girls don't value their kisses that much though.

What Guys Said 7

• If she did this repeatedly eventually it would get to the point where I would question whether she was interested in me at all.

• No, I wouldn't.

A kiss is just a kiss.

If it's that hard to get a kiss from you, I would hate to see how hard it would be to get anything decent from you.

• Well 2 weeks is kind of a long wait. I can understand sex but kisses even just pecks shouldn't be a big deal. Just take the plunge if you're going to date him you should get smooching ;D

• Yeah, kinda. More like, OMG! I wasn't aware I was that damn ugly! Let me put a bag over my head it won't be so horrfying! In all seriousness, if you like the guy, at least give him a kiss so he won't get the wrong idea.

• I'd be a little pissed off.

• If it's because you want your kiss to remain meaningful then sure I don't mind that at all..

• I'd be put off by that yeah

What Girls Said 1

• I think there is nothing wrong with that. Dear God, it's two weeks, maybe you need more time before you pass out your saliva, jeeez.

Go with what the guys say though just to be safe if you are into him...

Best Wishes