Why are people so wishy washy?

I swear you can never expect anything from a girl, if you get her number you can't expect a date. Don't expect a second date. Don't expect a third date.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are people so f***ing wishy washy? Because people are often unsure of what they want, often times what they want /= what they need, and people change their minds.

As for the dating thing that just seems like a lack of interest. At least you know number /= date.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 4

• The unpredictability in that aspect (especially in the early going) is part of dating, no way around it. Like another gentleman wrote, none of us are entitled to anything...just be who we are and hope it works out. And if it doesn't, pack up shop and move on to the next opportunity.

• I think I'm expecting too much I expect if I get a girls number then I should get a date and if I get a date then a second date I want things to keep moving forward

• Of course, ideally that's what we all want - sometimes things don't go that smoothly, though. I've had girls pull that same thing on me...it's disappointing.

• idk, I have no problem getting girls on a date

• bitter much?

• Yeah nobody is entitled to sh*t. now what?