If you had the choice between saving your lover and saving the world...

If you had the choice between saving your lover and saving the world... who what would you choose and why?

• The world
  • My lover
  • Man I can't choose (*commits sepekku*
Sorry pretend my questions says: If you were *forced to choose between the two.
ok lol, if you chose to save the world your lover will die anyways, I should've made that more clear sorry
Also if you don't choose any, you die yourself so. :-D

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Neither.

Saving my lover- guys are easily replaceable

Saving the world- not unless I got to decide who'd live in it. No point in saving it when pedophiles, child molesters, and other criminals will still exist.

• Well if I didn't save the world then my lover would obviously would die because there is no world left to live in. If I saved my lover then where would we go if there was no world? I'm not planning on living in space. So I would pick the world, I want to be able to save billions of people including my family instead of only one.

• where are my lover and I going to live if the world gets destroyed...

and does world include people, animals, cities, plants, what exactly?

like just drifting around in space forever with my lover sounds kinda sh*tty...

• BUT to answer your question: If I was given this choice, then ideally my lover would commit suicide in order to save me from having to make this decision. :)

• The world. If the roles were switched I wouldn't want my lover to choose me over the world and I would hope that he would feel the same say.

• I choose the world. We are both going to die anyway.

• I would save my lover.

What Guys Said 14

• Save the world.

The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few or the one.

• I would sacrifice myself and save them both!

• The only logical choice is B, considering that if you choose to not save the world, you die anyway.

That's like asking would you rather die, or live? I'll have to go with "live" on that one.

• I meant A because the poll was in a different order.

• Depends what am I saving the world from...?

• pointless question their is only one choice. If you choose b both the world and your lover dies. If you chose a you save the world and your lover dies.

• I... don't know. I want to save the person I love so... but the needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few.

Can I sacrifice myself to save both? Does that count?

• Man, looking at the comments, lol. I don't think women are at all the more romantic or more love-based gender like TV and sh*t makes them out to be. More and more time goes on the more I see men are the real ones with a romantic heart :P hah.

But yes, I'd see logically the world would have to be saved.

• OP, dude... floating in space with your hot lover sounds terrible lol...

• saving the world doesn't mean the world explodes, at least that's what I assumed the QA was getting at.

• My wife of course, the world can go to hell. :-P

• I'd blackmail my lover telling them to blowjob/sex me if they wanted to be saved...then save the world, then find another lover.

Problem solved.

• The world. I can find another lover. People would all love me for saving them & the world.

• saving my lover :)

• Well, my lover lives on the world I'm assuming so I'd have to go with the world.

• My lover. the world does not appreciate good people, not until they died

• The world because 1 to ~6-7 Billion...

Also, it would be quite lonely, just you and your lover.

• Slipslender & Anonymous User Lived Happily Ever After Haha XD