Which the sexiest Starbucks drink to order? (girls & guys)

So many first dates begin at Starbucks.

In order to impress your date, you might want to know which is the sexiest drink you can order.

VOTE!

In the comments: Whipped cream or no whip?

• Black Coffee or Espresso
  • Chai Tea Latte
  • Hot Chocolate
  • Green Tea Lemonade
  • Caramel Frappuccino
GUYS: Question is about the sexiest drink a GIRL can order.

GIRLS: Question is about the sexiest drink a GUY can order.

Most Helpful Girl

• Coffee is not sexy.

Now who orders it - well that's what will make that frappuccino suddenly sexy lol - hell even if it's a cup of steamed milk you'll still be gawking over your date so.

Since I'll probably be buying my own grande caramel mocchiato (which should be on the list because those things are rapein good,) with LOTS of whip cream drizzled with chocolate syrup on the top and cinnamon sprinkles.

I'm not looking to impress him or anything. It's just a cup of coffee. And likewise for him, I'd probably be so consumed in his hotness that I wouldn't even notice what he got to drink.

What matters is we got coffee - because we'll need the energy later on that night :3

• Oh sh*t - I just made myself sound slutty ha ha - didn't know it was for the first date :P you can scratch that part about " needing the energy" lol

But yea - doesn't matter what you order, so long as it's tasty :D

• Haha maybe you're right... it all sounds kinda adorable now

What Guys Said 10

• "GUYS: Question is about the sexiest drink a GIRL can order."

Put me down for "I could not honestly give a sh*t less."

A sexy Starbucks drink? This question cannot be for real.

• 1|0
  • Quite possibly the lamest questions EVER...

• sexiest? wtf? Since when is a starbucks drink ever sexy?

What's delicious imo is a Mocha Frappecino.

• iv never been to a starbucks. Seems like a weird place for a date also

• They are everywhere here. Nice place to get a snack/drink without a big budget or alcohol, then you can go for a nice walk! Maybe nicer in colder climates.

• the closest one is about a thirty minute drive away from where I live 0.o also a coffee house date is not my style

• Yea, I think of the coffee house as a place to meet up, chat a little and then go on the actual date - like say the coffee house is by a movie theatre or an amusement park -

• How would any of these be sexy? Also who goes to Starbucks on a first date? That's news to me.

• It's more of an online dating thing maybe. Like a safe place to meet up for the first time.

What coffeehouse drink IS sexy then?

• Oh. I see. I voted E because it sounds good. lol

• Water, case its free. :-P

• i got the answer, upside down caramel macchiato

• I'd buy caramel frappuccino

• I'll take the girl behind the counter. :D

• The one serving or the one you're on a date with?

• Well if I was on a date then the one I'm with. If I wasn't on a date then the woman behind the counter. :)

What Girls Said 7

• Starbucks itself is like the anti-sexy to me, lol, I'd rather support local coffee places. So I don't even know what I'd pick. Something highly caffeinated, and not too sugary sweet or loaded with cream. So like a toddy or something. Whip is good. Iced or blended, whichever. And whatever flavors you like, lol.

• I don't actually think a coffee drink can be sexy. Maybe "how" you drink it can be sexy.

Certainly somethings you order can be a BIG, HUGE turn off. I once saw a guy order such a fru, fruey drink I think I would just get up & leave. I mean, I was just so embarrassed I could hardly stand it. AND HE WASN'T EVEN MY DATE!

• Vanilla steamer! Yay that's sexy and tasty mmmmmmm

• I just picked the Chai Tea Latte because it sounds sexy. Never had it. Will have to try it so thanks for suggesting it. I've had Espresso and the Caramel Frappaccino.

• Chai is pretty sexy lol. Its all... exotic and stuff.

• Chai makes you sound sophisticated - like:

" Umm yes, I'd like a veinti Chai Tea Latte with a dollup of whip cream. What's that? $ 4. 37? Can you break a 100 bill? No? Oh well - just keep the change -"

:P

• tehehe... can I have that guys number?

• A red or black eye.

• I don't drink coffee...

• It would be sexier to go to a more reasonably priced establishment lol I don't know I don't like Starbucks they rape your wallet