Guys: should I ask him to hang out, or wait?

My boyfriend and I have a great relationship, but I've noticed I'm the one who always plans things and asks him to hang out. during summer we got to see each other a lot, but now that we're at different schools (we still live fairly close) and his doesn't start until next week while mine started almost 3 weeks ago I'll be seeing less of him and things need to get planned out more in advance.

Back to the main issue, I thought for once I'd just wait for him to text and ask if I wanted to hang out, but I haven't seen him in about a week :(

The last time I talked to him was when I texted him on Sunday asking if he wanted to go to something that evening with some of my other friends, but he was busy.

So guys, should I ask him to hang out Friday? or should I just wait it out? I don't want to seem like I'm ignoring him OR being too clingy : /

Once we DO hang out, I'll talk to him about it, but it's getting around to that that I wouldn't mind advice from some other guys on . . .

Thanks!

Yeah, uh, we ended up breaking up like, two days later, but it's all good now, haha

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Go for it and ask him! take a chance