A Kiss on the Side of the Head?

Say you hung out with a guy friend. And there's been mild flirting between the two of you before. He also kind of kept staring at you the whole night (lulz). Even told you that you're pretty. When you're leaving he leans over and kisses you on the side of the head kinda hard. Might be a dumb question but is that a sign that there's more going on in his mind? Strange thing about this guy is that when I told him that I wasn't interested in him he told me that he's not either and wants to be 'just good friends'. O_o

What Guys Said 1

• That's cute but I guess you both like each other. Just because you flirt doesn't mean that it's going to be anything more than that. Flirting comes naturally and we sometimes do it without thinking about the consequences.

I think you could get him in bed easily but getting a relationship with him seems like it's going to be harder. Why don't you just get him in bed to ease the sexual tension and go from there?

What Girls Said 1

• he likes you. next time he goes to kiss you on the cheek/head turn your head and kiss him on the lips

• He told me before he's not interested just wants to be friends. Haha, I don't understand why guys say one thing and then their actions show another. Maybe he just didn't want it to seem like he was rejected? hmm

• he only said that because you said you weren't interested