Is it weird for a girl sophomore in high school to date a guy who is a freshman in high school?

well the question pretty much says it all but there is this guy who I really like and he likes me back but I am afraid of what people would say if this happened. I know guys can date down in age but is it weird for a girl to?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, that's discriminating. And you can tell it to anyone who comes up to you and says its weird that your a girl dating a freshman. (It would be different if he was in middle school and you were a sophomore) Sometimes you just have to roll with the punches...its really nobodies business at school who your dating. If they have something to say about it, they are either jealous because they like the guy your dating, or jealous because they like you! guy or girl lol.

I can tell you your relationship won't work if you both are shameful about one another...its like an interacial couple...not everyone agrees with it but who the heck cares about those people that disagree...there probably miserable anyway. lol.

What Guys Said 1

• "Is it weird for a girl sophomore in high school to date a guy who is a freshman in high school?"

Nope. It'd be weird if you were a sophomore in high school and he was a senior...citizen...

What Girls Said 2

• why is it weird? why do you care what anyone says?

seriously your not going to go out with someone YOU LIKE because others may think wrong of it. when your 21 and he is 20 its really not even a issue

:)

• No not at all.

I was a sophomore in high school and dated a freshman he was exactly my first love