I don't want to wait for him to be ready for a relationship. Where is this going?

So I been dating this guy its been two months and I'm getting mix signals from this guy. At first we both agree we are just having fun. Now I been feeling that we are more but I don't know if I should ask or not. He's been kissing me in public holding hands even calling me "babe" etc. Now he wants me to meet his mom and family. He did tell me in the beginning that he doesn't want a relationship because He's not ready ( he had recently broken up with his ex . To be exact a month before we started dating). But yet we see each other like every other day and talk all day non stop. I'm really confuse because I don't want to wait for him to be ready for a relationship and I feel I might just be a rebound.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Hmmm did he give a reason why he wants you to meet his family? If not, ask. As for the rest, no way to tell. I would accept his explanation of not wanting a relationship. It's safer for u. Keep guarded until he opens up more emotionally. Seeing each other frequently is not necessarily a benchmark.