Introvert people, how many friends do you have in real life?

and how much are they close to you? like do you hang out together or just sit together a little from time to time?,

a little detail is preferred :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a couple of friends from high school who I don't regularly talk to, but whenever we are in the same place we always hang out and it's like nothing has changed. My best friend right now is my roommate and we see each other all the time because we live together. I have a few other people who I see from time to time who I would consider friends, but I doubt they see me as more than acquaintances.

What Girls Said 11

• There are several people I call my friends and that I enjoy hanging out with. Most of them, though, I don't see on a regular basis. Either because I mostly talk to them at parties or other events we all happen to be at, or because we're all off at different colleges across the country. But. Out of that group, there are only two that I'm really really close to.

• I am shy yet I know quite a few people and have quite a few friends... close ones maybe about 3-4 but I'm friendly with many people... I don't have many guy friends because I'm nervous around guys if they're even remotely attractive

• I have about 5 friends that I consider my best friends, I trust them and we are very close. I don't reall caal people "friends" quick. I have about 5 more people that I talk to often and I do consider them as friends but not reall close or anything. I don't feel like having more friends or something. I don't reall invest in other people.

• 3-4 close friends who I hang out with daily/ at least 2-3 times a week (2 I go to school with,1-2 I don't)

i'm at least OK with most people,i try to be nice,but I prefer to be quiet so most people consider me antisocial and weird-but nice.

• Two close friends who I rarely see.

One of them is my boyfriend who lives in another state.

The other goes to school 2 hours away and only comes home for big breaks.

There are other people in my life who call me their friend, but I don't like them much :P I keep my distance.

• Don't have any close friends (or that I consider close anyways.) I have loads of acquaintances though, sometimes hang out and whatnot. There is only one person that I can actually confide in, other than that I'm not really "close" to anyone.

• 2-3 best friends, and I'm very close with my sister.

hang out with my sister all the time (we live together) and see my friends at least once a week. Usually more.

• 2 best friends( Once a week, and the other is my classmate) (busy life) 3 very intimate friends ( one is my classmate and the others once a week) and around 10 close friends once in 3 weeks?

• 1 best friend, and about 2 other people I'm fairly close with. I see my best friend the most, and the others I see when I can. Then I have friends I've made from college and university that I see, as well, but they're not incredibly close to me.

• not that many. probably around 2-3 close friends

• I have about 10 friends. I hang out with them, although I haven't seen a couple of them for a while. I don't know that I'm really superly introverted, but I am somewhat I guess. I like talking to people though.

• That's not introverted.

• Well I am shy, and I like to stay home a lot of the time. I mean I hardly ever do things on the weekend.

What Guys Said 6

• For introverts, the number should be no more than 2.

For most, it would be zero.

Introverts don't socialize. There is no "well we kind of hang out when we're partying, I have only like 5 friends the rest not really"

If that's the case, you're not introverted.

The end.

• introverted is not the same as loner...

• Those aren't sustained friendships. An introvert often deviates from the group (unless it's small, like 2 or less where the introvert's interests are sufficed). After a while, the group moves on without him/her.

• I have about 12 close friends. All of them are from Texas and 6 of them I grew up with. The others I met years later. I'm pretty lucky I have them really, as it's rare for me to meet new people these days.

• Just one really. I see him maybe once a month. I enjoy his company without a doubt and would do anything for him.

The rest... they're not really friends. Like one guy I've known since high school but I see him once a year maybe. Or old work friends. They're all more like friendly acquaintances

• If you're talking about close/real friends then I would say 2 or 3. If you're talking about friends who like to hang out with you occassionally and have a laugh then maybe about 4 or 5. And of course you have friends who constantly walk in and out of your life.

• Like one really, who I see like once a week. I could make more friends, it's just people kinda annoy me and I don't make the effort.

• none I don't hang out with anybody