Guys and girls would you date a person of a different color?

would you date a person of a different color? I have never dated one but I would like to if they are really sweet and nice.

Updates:
what would your family say if they knew you were dating someone of a different color

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely. Color doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 4

• Yes. I have and I would again. No different than a person of the same color.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. And I have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would love to.

And I wouldn't tell my family :D

0|0
    0|0
  • There is one other color I'd consider dating but even then, that depends on his family background and specific ethnicity.

My family might make a few jokes if I dated the other color I mentioned but would virtually accept him, if it were other colors, they would be very suspicious and not want me to date him.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• It's not very likely. For a start I don't come across many Asian women here. Less ones I find attractive or pay an interest in me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I don't see why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think my mom would naturally be a bit more pleased if I dated a black girl then again she has to understand since she raised me around nothing but white people and hid so many things, I didn't catch on to black jokes until in my 20's and even more so when Obama ran haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I have and possibly will again.

0|0
    0|0