Living together, Necessary to text/communicate all day?

Hello!

My boyfriend has his own apartment. I live with my family...We are both 28 years old and since he got his apartment I spend the night at his place almost all week. I leave to work at 6am and he is left sleeping. We work opposit schedules so we only see each other in the evenings or during the day when I'm off before he goes to work. I tend to get a little butt hurt when he doesn't text me during the day. I always text good mornign or I love you throught out the day and he text once only saying have a great day beautiful or he will say that he misses me. but that's it...he won't text during his lunch brks or nothing...i know this can be prettty demanding of me right?. I've been told by friends that he probably doesn't text becasue he know he will see me at night. Am I being overly needy and is communicating via text too much since we see each other everday anyways?

0|1
1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• YA... ABIT MUCH ON YOUR PART ... ONE OR TWO TIMES IN A DAY SHOULD BE PLENTY TO LET HIM KNOW YOU CARE. MOST GUYS UNLESS THEIR REALLY CLINGY TYPE OR INSECURE MIGHT BE MULTIPLE TXT-ERS OR CALLERS DURING THE DAY. MAY FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE ABOUT MULTIPLE TXTING . BESIDES UNLESS ITS A DIRE EMERGENCY YOU SHOULDN'T DO SO MUCH TXTING. THINK ALONG LINES OF RTHE BOY WHO CRIED WOLF TO MANY TIMES.

0|0
    0|0
    • your right...ive been pulling back and today I haven texted him at all.

• BESIDES IF YOUR NOT TXTING HIM AS MUCH AS HE WANTS HE'LL SAY SO.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• yeah you don't need to text everyday when you live together. its nice sometimes to get a little txt. I think its a little bit much if you text him all the time. Try to stop texting and see how it goes. Usually men respond better when they are not bombarded with calls or msgs, even from their own lover. I think its just how their mind works. I'm generalising, but I find that's the way most men are like. They themselves rarely send msgs longer than a few words!

0|0
    0|0
    • I know. I haven't texted him today. SELF CONTROL! lol thanks!