He never seems to ask me to hang out.

I have been seeing this guy, but I haven't gotten to see him in a while because he works. Anyways he says he wants to see me, but he never seems to try to make plans with me..I am usually the one who asks. I know that if I always ask he will just expect me too. So should I just wait for him to ask and if still nothing obviously that's a clear sign he is not interested?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are the only one driving this relationship, it will not be very satisfying. Considering guys typically initiate dating and relationships, the fact that he is not putting any energy into trying to see you is not a good sign. So, yes, I think you will need to exercise all the patience you can find and let him be the one to ask you out next. So, keep in touch and answer his calls, but if he keeps saying he wants to see you but does nothing about it, I would move on. That is not how a guy who is really in to you would act. Good luck!

What Guys Said 2

• ask him to do something then

• maybe he's not very outgoing? or not very confident or something?

What Girls Said 1

• u make the plans...wont hurt